That sounds fine with me. Assuming by "ACF" you mean the full name "Apache Connectors Framework" with ACF as the "local" informal name, although in practice maybe everybody would refer to it, even externally, as "ACF" as well, as was with "LCF".

-- Jack Krupansky

From: "Karl Wright" <daddy...@gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, September 21, 2010 11:16 AM
To: <connectors-dev@incubator.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Exploring ManifoldCF ramifications

Add: Maniplex

I think we've indeed reopened discussion on this issue.  I'll track
these names and once again hold a vote for the purposes of selection,
this time NOT including ACF.  Then we will have a final vote on
whether to replace ACF with the new name, whatever we come up with.
Agreed?

Karl

On Tue, Sep 21, 2010 at 11:13 AM, Jack Krupansky