From: "Karl Wright" <daddy...@gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, September 21, 2010 4:27 PM
To: "connectors-dev" <connectors-dev@incubator.apache.org>
Subject: Soliciting more potential names for the project formerly known as LCF

We're going to have another round of name selection, based on feedback
from the board.  We've also pretty much decided that the last round
did not have sufficient breadth, so here's an open solicitation call
for potential names for the next round.

So hold on to your hats, and throw your suggestions into the ring.

One word of caution.  Before offering a name, please do your best to
make sure it meets the following criteria:

(1) It's a single word
(2) It's not a very commonly-used word, or a well-known place; ideally
it's not a word you would find in the OED
(3) It does not have negative connotations
(4) A quick google with it in the context of "open source" shows nothing
(5) No more than 4 syllables

Here's what we've got so far for this round:

Congo
Connie
Heterolink
Heterosource
Heteroweb
Manicon
Manifolio
Manilink
Maniplex
Manisource
Maniweb
Multicon
Ralph
Reconto
RepoMan
Repositor
Reptile

Some of these don't fulfill the criteria above (e.g. Congo and
Reptile), and may be stricken from the voting list as a result.  But
feel free to riff at will... ;-)