From: Karl Wright [mailto:daddy...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 22, 2010 8:07 PM
To: connectors-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Soliciting more potential names for the project formerly known
as LCF

One more day... so nominations close tomorrow at 5:00 PM.

Karl

On Wed, Sep 22, 2010 at 6:37 AM, Jack Krupansky
<jack.krupan...@lucidimagination.com> wrote:
> I'd give people another day since it seems so quiet.
>
> -- Jack Krupansky

>>> Reconn
>>> Conx [ala Connects] - treat these four as one for initial voting, then
>>> separate
>>> Conex
>>> Connx
>>> Connex
>>> Reconx [ala Repository and Connects] - ditto
>>> Reconex
>>> Reconnx
>>> Reconnex
>>> Contor ["Con" and "tor" from Connector]
>>> Contour [Contor into a word to avoid misspelling]
>>> Contango [Connectors are a bit of a dance; a term from commodities
>>> futures