From: connman [mailto:connman-boun...@connman.net] On Behalf Of Patrik Flykt
Sent: Monday, March 16, 2015 7:04 PM
To: connman@connman.net
Subject: Re: connman connection policy

        Hi,

On Mon, 2015-03-16 at 11:43 +0000, Kallumari Nagaraja Rao, RammohanX
wrote:

> I am trying to write a sample C application to connect to a specific
> wifi access point. I am able to do it for an unprotected access point,
> however is there a way I can pass the required passphrase ?
>
> Do we have a different procedure to it ? [may be something like as
> below] 1. assign passphrase to a service 2. connect to the service
>
> Or something like above.

Implement Agent API in your C application, see doc/agent-api.txt for the
documentation and client/agent.c or test/simple-agent for general directions on
what to implement. But do notice that both parts are covered by GPLv2 before
reusing any code.

Cheers,

        Patrik