This is what I tried doing it, I am very new to these stuffs :(

DBusMessage * agent_update_passphrase(DBusConnection *connection, char *
serv_str, char * pass)
{
        DBusMessage *message, *reply;
        DBusError error;
        DBusMessageIter iter;
        DBusMessageIter args;
        static char *path = NULL;
        char *property = "Passphrase";
        int type = DBUS_TYPE_STRING;
        char *param = AGENT_PATH;

        path = g_strdup_printf("/net/connman/service/%s", serv_str);
        message = dbus_message_new_method_call( CONNMAN_SERVICE,

        path,

        CONNMAN_AGENT_INTERFACE,

        "RequestInput" );
        if (message == NULL)
                return NULL;

        dbus_error_init(&error);

        dbus_message_iter_init_append(message, &iter);

        if (append_variant(&iter, property, type, pass) < 0) {
                dbus_message_unref(message);
                return -EINVAL;
        }

        reply = dbus_connection_send_with_reply_and_block(connection,
                                                        message, -1, &error);
        if (reply == NULL) {
                if (dbus_error_is_set(&error) == TRUE) {
                        printf("%s", error.message);
                        dbus_error_free(&error);
                } else {
                        printf("%s", error.message);