On 2015-10-20 14:04, Patrik Flykt wrote:
> Are any of these necessary for any use cases? If they are needed for
> something, could the currently specified OpenVPN.MTU be used to derive
> proper MTUs for the devices involved?

They are necessary for some mobile carriers. We're fixing the tun MTU to
576 so OpenVPN doesn't die on (I think) Vodafone Germany's networks.

(Though not yet with Connman, it's legacy deployments with
NetworkManager/manual OpenVPN, and some special industrial modems from
Vodafone. I can't say just how widespread the issue is otherwise.)

Sven Schwedas
Systemadministrator
TAO Beratungs- und Management GmbH | Lendplatz 45 | A - 8020 Graz
Mail/XMPP: sven.schwe...@tao.at | +43 (0)680 301 7167
http://software.tao.at