Hi,

On Wed, 2015-10-21 at 12:12 +0200, Daniel Wagner wrote:

> The use of the different MTU options depend on you server and link
> configuration. I don't think you can derive it. OpenVPN seems to offer
> an option to learn the MTU size by doing some measurements but that
> takes around 3 minutes according documentation. I recommend to just
> expose those options and let the user decide what he needs.

Well, now the problem is that I have no idea what to add as MTU values
if I need to... Sven's "documented" problem and solution was to use
--tun-mtu, if that is the max sized packet that can go through
unfragmented it looks like the only option one should specify. And
--fragment seems to be needed always in addition to any of the MTUs?
Unless it's the default behavior?

Cheers,

        Patrik