On 8 Aug 2017, at 15:52, Gerard Braad wrote:

Hi All,

On Tue, Aug 8, 2017 at 8:44 PM, Budh Ram Gurung <bgur...@redhat.com> wrote:
Release Highlights
- Improvements to user feedback during Minishift startup
- Introduction of the environment variable MINISHIFT_ENABLE_EXPERIMENTAL to pass extra flags to “oc cluster up”

I made a small asciinema recording[0] that shows what these features do.
Feedback welcome...

regards,

Gerard

[0] := https://asciinema.org/a/132591

Gerard, that is very nice and informative!

One thing I noticed - shouldn't `minishift delete` ask for confirmation ?

And what does the the `y` do in `MINISHIFT_ENABLE_EXPERIMENTAL=y minishift start --service-catalog` ?

Again, great stuff - I need to update and retry minishift now :)

/max
http://about.me/maxandersen