Hi Max,

On Thu, Aug 10, 2017 at 2:31 PM, Max Rydahl Andersen <mande...@redhat.com>
wrote:

> On 8 Aug 2017, at 15:52, Gerard Braad wrote:
>
> Hi All,
>

> On Tue, Aug 8, 2017 at 8:44 PM, Budh Ram Gurung <bgur...@redhat.com>
> wrote:
>
> Release Highlights
> - Improvements to user feedback during Minishift startup
> - Introduction of the environment variable MINISHIFT_ENABLE_EXPERIMENTAL
> to pass extra flags to “oc cluster up”
>
> I made a small asciinema recording[0] that shows what these features do.
> Feedback welcome...
>
> regards,
>

> Gerard
>
> [0] := https://asciinema.org/a/132591
>
> Gerard, that is very nice and informative!
>
> One thing I noticed - shouldn't minishift delete ask for confirmation ?

You are absolutely correct here and we agree and hence we have issue [1] to
handle it. It will come with --force
flag to skip confirmation.

> And what does the the y do in MINISHIFT_ENABLE_EXPERIMENTAL=y minishift
> start --service-catalog ?

Here, 'y' indicate 'yes' in shorter form. You can use :
- y or yes
- on
- true
- 1

See more details in the implemented PR here [2].

> Again, great stuff - I need to update and retry minishift now :)

Cool. Looking forward to your feedback :).

> /max
> http://about.me/maxandersen

[1] https://github.com/minishift/minishift/issues/405
[2] https://github.com/minishift/minishift/pull/1185#issue-245891986