Jacob Bloom,

Why spare us the details? This seems just the sort of forum for laying out
what delineated quadrilles. I for one would be interested in knowing the
distinct structural differences, even if in practice I may blur them.

Jerome

Jerome Grisanti
660-528-0858
http://www.jeromegrisanti.com

"Whatever you do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius and power
and magic in it." --Johann Wolfgang von Goethe