It depends a lot on your local dance?.  At ours I think a call that implied
the gender of specific dancers ("Ladies star right, around the square
... It’s partner left, then leave him there ... And then you Swing with
that corner guy") would need rephrasing, though that's often practical.

Here's "Just Because" with gender-free lyrics:
https://www.jefftk.com/contras/dances/justbecause

Jeff