Ports wikipage updated [0].
Vratko.
[0] https://wiki.opendaylight.org/index.php?title=Ports&diff=prev&oldid=50148

From: controller-dev-boun...@lists.opendaylight.org
[mailto:controller-dev-boun...@lists.opendaylight.org] On Behalf Of FREEMAN,
BRIAN D
Sent: 7 September, 2016 19:38
To: Luis Gomez <ece...@gmail.com>; Abhijit Kumbhare <abhijitk...@gmail.com>
Cc: controller-dev@lists.opendaylight.org
Subject: Re: [controller-dev] etc/jetty.xml port 8080 and 8181

I did some checking with our user community and most of the feedback is “Please
don’t change the port again”. Not that its that much work but it’s a pain in
the butt to change all the curl/postman scripts to refer to 8080. It also helps
us distinguish old documentation from newer documentation when we see
references to 8080.

Is there a technical reason to change off 8181 or just history ?

Brian