Hello,

I try to install 9.1 on my laptop (64 MB RAM + PCMCIA), but just after the
installation starts (loading pcmcia, usb), I get the following message :
"That CDROM disc does not seem to be a Mandrake Linux Installation CDROM".

I can choose to retry, but the error remains.
At that stagen alt+F3 displays

looking for scsi media
looking for Compaq Smart Array media
looking for DAC960
mounting /dev/hdb on /tmp/image as type iso9660
have to insmod isofs
  succeeded isofs

The image I burnt had a correct md5sum. I then used cdrdao to extract the
disk 1 data as an iso file ; the md5sum of this iso file is also correct
(so I think the CD has been burnt without error).

So, is this a bug ? Is there any more debug info I could post ?

(my cdrom drive could be broken, but it seems to work with other cds)

Thanks in advance.

Nicolas Pomarede                   e-mail:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]

"In a world without walls and fences, who needs windows and gates ?"