On Wednesday 04 June 2003 12:15 pm, Jason Straight honored me with this
communique:

> My question is this - sure it's nice to have laptop users with ifplug ( I
> guess) but if that's the reasoning behind it - how many more people run it
> on desktops? Let laptop users choose to turn it on - not be default.

I run ifplugd on my server ... not exactly sure why at the moment. Regardless,
I have never had any trouble with it.

My server, which is also my primary machine, is tied to two WinXP machines on
my home network. Both connect automatically to the server if it is rebooted.

Just my $.02 ...

Jay DeKing

--
"If we think them not enlightened enough to exercise their control with a
wholesome discretion, the remedy is not to take it from them but to inform