Le Dimanche 28 Septembre 2003 10:19, Warly a écrit :
> It may be a good idea, before cooker opens again, to take these days to
> have some brainstorm.
>
> May you give your opinion on :
>
> - What was wrong in 9.2 development process?
Some problems with mirors mainly

> - We though a bit late in the 9.2 developement process to split cooker ml,
> we should do it now.
And switch to mailman ?
sympa is sometime buggy and die, so no mails are send, remember weekend :)

> - Should we have cooker snapshot ISOs?
No, iso need work to have something runnable, so a short freeze should be
necesary. I think, it's too must work, I wonder how many ppl create they own
iso, or do a network install in contrast.

> - What could we do, as a community, to increase the acceptance of
> mandrakelinux?
better packaging and time to forget earlier errors :)

> - How to have more contributors?

Give more visibility to contrib/ ppl doesn't know of easy they can create a
rpm for mdk.
A more easier way to add rpm in contrib would be nice too?

Emmanuel