On Sun, 28 Sep 2003 21:42:05 +0300
Diego Iastrubni <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > > * patch wine to be able to use mono's winforms
> >
> > Suply the patch and I am sure someone can take a look.
> the patch is found here:
> http://openlinksw.com/mono/index.html
>
> read also:
> http://go-mono.com/winforms.html
> http://www.nullenvoid.com/mono/wiki/index.php/MonoWinePackages

What I read on the mailinglist was that it's really not mature and usefull, so
I decided to wait a while, and didn't bother with it yet. Also, the wine patch
is for an older wine version then the one in Mandrake (last time I looked), I
have no clue if it even applies.

> > > * mono in mdk out of the box! (if sharp develop will run on mono bring
> > > it on baby!)
> >
> > Supply packages/patches, and I am sure someone will take a look.
> sorry, for this we just need to sit on our ass and wait :(

It's in contribs.

--
Marcel Pol