Le dim 28/09/2003 à 19:44, Keld Jørn Simonsen a écrit :
> One thing I saw which could enhance the availablilty of Mandrake was to
> make an alliance with a major disk vendor, eg. Maxtor, to preinstalle
> mandrake on a number of disks - free of charge. I think this is what
> Lindows have done with Seagate for their 40 GB disks, and I see quite
> some potential for that kind of arrangement.

This is stupid ...
You don't know where the disk will be installed, and so if you don't
support well the hardware you will just panic ... Bad reputation for
linux.
This kind of alliance should be made with computers suppliers ( HP,
Dell, IBM, Acer, Shuttle ) or with supermaket. The support is well
defined and tested and so you don't have problem and you can have
support.