On Mon, Sep 29, 2003 at 10:38:15PM -0500, Brad Felmey wrote:
> For God's sake, a urpmi proxy, like apt-proxy. Corporations are not
> going to want each box pulling packages separately, and they don't want
> to mirror, either. They just want to pull the stuff they need - once.

I don't know if God runs Mandrake Linux ;-) But this would be a Really Good
Thing (tm)!

I have 3 pc's at home running mandrake and about 17 at work. A mirror takes
a bit more effort to setup and maintain than a proxy would and I'm not even
mentioning diskspace and bandwidth!

Brad, you're a genius! (or you copied one ;-)

Simon