On Sunday 26 October 2003 08:34 am, Spencer wrote:
> >I don't think there is any, which is why I started the twiki page.  If I
> > can piece together everybody's tips and tricks and uses of mkcd, maybe we
> > can get a good doc on the matter.  So please report your usage in detail,
> > or if you have write access to twiki, add it to the page.
> >

> Have a look at /misc/docs/9.2.conf

'Yeah, I have been working with that.  Warly gave instructions on how to edit
it to make an updated iso, so that is where I started on the twiki page

http://qa.mandrakesoft.com/twiki/bin/view/Main/SlipStreamUpdates
--
/g

"Outside of a dog, a man's best friend is a book, inside
a dog it's too dark to read" -Groucho Marx