From: "Guillaume Cottenceau" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Lyall Pearce <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>
> > I also find the installer annoying if I try install a list of packages,
> > something goes wrong and it forgets all the selections I have made. I
> > have to repeat them all again for the next attempt (really bad if you
> > are doing wildcard searches then have to individually de-select packages
> > due to conflicts/space)
>
> I reckon this problem but the solution is not simple. I add it in
> my todo and try to think of an elegant solution for 9.1 if I have
> time.

How about:
When you press Install, save list of selected packages to temporary file.
If install was successful, just delete the file.
if not, read selected packages from file back to the list.
(I suppose it will also need to verify if the package(s) got installed, and
if so
remove it from the selected list.)

Thomas

*** Tämä viesti on VirusTarkistettu INRITEL OY:n postipalvelimella!! ***