> This is still valid in 9.1 RC1.

> During partitioning, the "Size in MB" slider should also have a text field
> so the user can type in the exact size of the partition.  For example, I'm
> currently installing to a VM in VMware, giving it 512 MB of RAM.  I'd like
> to double that for the swap space, for 1024 MB of swap (1 GB).  Selecting

Umm.. aren't you able to fine-tune these settings with your keyboard?
After you have focused the slider widget by clicking on it, you can go in +1
increments with the arrow keys in your keyboard.

Damian

I don't want Windows to be only for the 31173. Yes, we've come a long way from
all those security holes, virii, and cryptic commands like "Edit textfile.txt"
(what in the hell is that supposed to mean?)