The casserole was a hit and incredibly simple. Just make sure you slice those
potatoes thin like you're making au gratin pototes, which is what I did. The
potatoes came out perfect. My pork chops were quite thick, as the recipe calls
for thick pork chops just doesn't say HOW thick. I don't know how thick
mine were I cut the chops from a pork tenderloin, so my casserole had to bake
about 30 minutes longer than the recipe indicated, which was fine because
the potatoes were not over cooked so it may have been the oven as well. Ovens
vary, unless you have in internal thermometer to know it's exactly at the
right temp, which I do not have at the moment. Just keep an eye on it.

Cheesy Pork Chop Casserole
Serves: 4
Source: misscarolp77 @ Casseroles_and_Crockpots Yahoo group

Ingredients:

4 potatoes, peeled and sliced
4 thick cut boneless pork chops
1 (11 ounce) can condensed cheddar cheese soup
1 (10.5 ounce) can condensed French onion soup
1 (8 ounce) package shredded Monterey Jack cheese

Instructions:

Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).

Line the bottom of a 9x13 inch baking pan with sliced potatoes.

Arrange the pork chops on top of the potatoes.

In a bowl, stir together the cheddar cheese and French onion soups. Pour the
soup over the pork chops.

Cover pan and bake in preheated oven for 60 minutes, or until internal pork
temperature reaches 160 degrees F (70 degrees C). Sprinkle chops with Monterey
Jack cheese and serve.