To: <cookinginthedark@acbradio.org>
Sent: Saturday, May 07, 2011 8:43 PM
Subject: Re: [CnD] PENNE WITH SAUSAGE CREAM SAUCE

With this recipe is there a differents between cooking Whine and the whine
that you drink or is regular White whine good enough.  Unfortunitlly I would
not be buying an expensive bottle of whine if it was the kind that you drink
as I wouldn't want to pour that over food but drink it instead.  Sounds
amazing though for a pasta with garlic toast and whine night. MMM.

Any ladies want to come over? lol.

Blaine
----- Original Message ----- From: "Cheryl Osborn" <chapalache...@gmail.com>