From: cookinginthedark-boun...@acbradio.org
[mailto:cookinginthedark-boun...@acbradio.org] On Behalf Of gail johnson
Sent: Saturday, February 04, 2012 6:40 AM
To: cookinginthedark@acbradio.org
Subject: [CnD] lasagna without cooking noodles

Hi List,

I wonder if Baked Mac and Cheese or other noodle dishes could be made
without cooking them separately?

Anyone tried it?

I know for myself if any noodles are cooked too long on the stove they
become pasty because of the starch in them.
If I accidentally don't cook them long enough i.e. I'm in a hurry, they
are chewy.