From: cookinginthedark-boun...@acbradio.org
[mailto:cookinginthedark-boun...@acbradio.org] On Behalf Of Becky
Sent: Saturday, July 21, 2012 4:17 PM
To: cookinginthedark@acbradio.org
Subject: Re: [CnD] Keurig Coffee Maker

My son and his wife gave us a Keurig for Christmas a couple of years ago.
Although there are buttons on it to make choices of size of cup and strength

of coffee, there is no way that we can be certain of either size or strength

because it doesn't speak the setting to us.    The other issue is that ours
seems to change its mind about settings without any reason that I can
understand, even if a sighted person has set it properly.  In other words, I

don't use the maker unless I am desperate.  Does anyone have suggestions
that might help?