From: cookinginthedark-boun...@acbradio.org
[mailto:cookinginthedark-boun...@acbradio.org] On Behalf Of Mike and Jean
Sent: Saturday, July 21, 2012 4:41 PM
To: cookinginthedark@acbradio.org
Subject: Re: [CnD] Keurig Coffee Maker

Hi Susan, I have had a mini by Keurig and I loved it, however, I often
spilled the water as I was pouring.  I can pour ok, however, I have limited
counter space.  The crowded environment often caused me to spill.  I have
now purchased an Elite from Keurig.  It is like the Mini except it has a 48
oz. reservoir and it can be filled with the sprayer on the sink.  I do not
use any vision to operate this unit.  It cost $119.95 from Keurig. If you
are interested, the toll free number for keurig is 866-901-2739. Mike