I also have that One Mug from C V S! using up the Keurig now, but that One
Mug rocks and surpasses that Keurig!

Let two! grins! grow! where one! grouch! was before!

-----Original Message-----
From: cookinginthedark-boun...@acbradio.org
[mailto:cookinginthedark-boun...@acbradio.org] On Behalf Of Lora Leggett
Sent: Sunday, July 22, 2012 7:29 AM
To: cookinginthedark@acbradio.org
Subject: Re: [CnD] Keurig Coffee Maker

Wow! Boy if I need to know about a coffee maker I know who to call, LOL.
Thank you.
I just forgot the name.
I have to clean mine I think by running vinegar water through it, is that
the correct way to sanitize it?  It has been sitting on my counter and I
have not used it for a year or more because I simply let my own pleasures go

for George's needs.
Now this fall and winter when it gets cool I can get absorbed in a cup of
coffee with only a little creamer for different flavors.  I know too much of

that is not good for weight and diabetes control but I also am trying to be
good to myself again and enjoy life's simple pleasures.
Lora