Hello list,

My toaster seems to be giving up the ghost. Toasting unevenly or not enough
or outright carbonating the bread.

And because I’m cheap and don’t feel like buying another toaster, I thought
I’d try out my toaster oven that I already have instead…

So, my question is, how does one toast bread/eggos in the toaster oven? I
know each toaster oven can be different, but in general terms? I would
assume you use the toast option on the dial and what? Put it to 400º?
Generally how long do you leave the bread in? Five, six or seven minutes?

I know I can experiment, but I thought I’d ask around to get a basic idea
before maybe  unnecessarily going through God knows how many slices of bread
or waffles.

Thanks,