From: Lisa Belville via Cookinginthedark [mailto:cookinginthedark@acbradio.org]
Sent: Tuesday, February 27, 2018 12:06 PM
To: cookinginthedark@acbradio.org
Cc: Lisa Belville <lisa...@frontier.com>
Subject: Re: [CnD] Snickerdoodle bread tip needed

Hi, Sharon.

You could try Silicone bakeware.  My mom was having difficulty with something
similar; it was a pecan roll using a tube of biscuits and caramel icing.  She
tried it with a metal Bunt pan and she had to throw even the pan away because
the dough was baked on.  I lent her my silicone Bunt pan and the dessert turned
out perfectly and didn't stick at all.

You can find silicone loaf pans at Amazon and probably most brick and mortar
stores.  It's reasonably priced and works great in the oven or a microwave.

HTH

Lisa