From: Eileen Scrivani via Cookinginthedark
[mailto:cookinginthedark@acbradio.org]
Sent: Sunday, November 18, 2018 1:35 AM
To: cookinginthedark@acbradio.org
Cc: Eileen Scrivani
Subject: Re: [CnD] Best or easiest way

Deb,

I like meat loaf, but I don’t want to be left with a lot of left-overs. Even
freezing it doesn’t appeal that much to me, I like things to be really fresh. A
day or two’s left-overs I can deal with, but not more than that.

I know it will just be a matter of reducing the quantity of meat & stuffing and
spices, so I just need to play around some time when I’m in the mood for a
meatloaf dinner.

Eileen