From: GARY WILLIAMS via Cookinginthedark [mailto:cookinginthedark@acbradio.org]
Sent: Saturday, February 09, 2019 11:14 AM
To: cookinginthedark@acbradio.org
Cc: GARY WILLIAMS
Subject: [CnD] Recipe Request

Hi everyone,
I am looking for a special recipe. Back in the seventies, on the box of a
Duncan Hines yellow cake mix, was a recipe for a cake that the box said was
like eating pudding in a bowl. I actually made this cake, and it was wonderful.
It was very moist and pudding like, so that you had to eat it out of a dessert
dish. Does anybody know what I am talking about? I would love to have the
recipe to make it again if anyone has it.
Thanks for your help.
Nancy Williams

Sent from my iPhone