From: Tina Kurys via Cookinginthedark [mailto:cookinginthedark@acbradio.org]
Sent: Monday, April 15, 2019 11:57 AM
To: cookinginthedark@acbradio.org
Cc: Tina Kurys
Subject: [CnD] Any tips for frying eggs?

Hi, all. I love fried eggs but have given up on them because I can't
consistently cook them to my preferred doneness, not too firm but with all the
white being white. I had for years used the steam method, where you add a  bit
of water and put a lid on the pan so the top cooks from the steam and you don't
need to flip them. With my gas stove, I can't seem to set the heat precisely
enough to use time as a way to decide when to take them off the heat. Do any of
you have any brilliant ideas?
Tina

This message (including any attachments) is confidential and intended solely
for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed, and is
protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete the
message (including any attachments) and notify the originator that you received
the message in error. Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message,
or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited. Any views
expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the
sender specifies and with authority, states them to be the views of Tenet
Healthcare Corporation.