From: Lora Leggett via Cookinginthedark
Sent: Thursday, August 15, 2019 1:44 PM
To: cookinginthedark@acbradio.org
Cc: kc8...@comcast.net
Subject: [CnD] Suggestion About Titles Of Recipes

I don't mean to criticize anyone and I want you all to know I am very
appreciative of all the recipes everyone shares in here.
And Yes, I can take the title from the subject and paste it above the recipe.
But if possible, could you please write the title right above the recipe?
Maybe some people may have a more difficult time doing this extra step.
Just saying, it just looks a little strange opening a recipe to copy it, and it
starts with ingredients and directions with no title above it.
Thank you so much in advance, and if I am inappropriate in mentioning this,
Helen and Marilyn, you know how to deal with me, (smile).
Lora and Leader Dog Firefly