-----Original Message-----
From: Cookinginthedark [mailto:cookinginthedark-boun...@acbradio.org] On
Behalf Of Ron Kolesar via Cookinginthedark
Sent: Monday, January 20, 2020 10:03 PM
To: Cooking In The Dark
Cc: Ron Kolesar
Subject: [CnD] A corn bread tip to go with the potatoes soup.

Hello to my fellow blind cooks.
For those who love corn bread as much as I do, here's a couple tips.
1. To make sure the bread isn't as dry and or crumbly, add a can of cream
corn in the batter.
Tip two, which is a easier tip.
For those who have a Sam's club membership, Samsclub has a box of small
loafs of corn bread that also is awesome to the taste buds as well. Smiles.
Now that would go great with the potato soup. SMILES.
To all, enjoy.
Ron KR3DOG
Best Whishes,From
Ron Kolesar