I have a friend who has a new wave oven. I'm not sure what kind she has. I
know she had to have someone mark it for her. I'll ask her when I talk to
her.

-----Original Message-----
From: Cookinginthedark [mailto:cookinginthedark-boun...@acbradio.org] On
Behalf Of Ron Kolesar via Cookinginthedark
Sent: Tuesday, February 18, 2020 5:22 PM
To: cookinginthedark@acbradio.org
Cc: Ron Kolesar
Subject: Re: [CnD] NewWave oven

The one that is the most blind friendly is the pro plus.
That was the one I had up until I heard about the talking toaster oven.
I've tried to get Nuwave to adapt their Nuwave bravo XL oven.
It has some awesome features, but it isn't blind friendly.
Hope this info helps to answer your questions.
Ron KR3DOG