Afternoon,
I have a stainless steel set of both measuring cups and spoons I got
from Amazon. They don't have braille on them, but the cups do have a
little hole at the end of the handle so a thin ring could be put
through it to hold the cups together. The cups come in 1 cup, 3/4 cup,
2/3 cup, 1/2 cup, 1/3 cup, 1/4 cup and 1/8 cup. The numbers are
raised, in small size at the top of the cup. I can make out the number
somewhat with my finger.
The stainless spoons do come on a ring and have the sizes of 1
tablespoon, 1/2 tablespoon (also known as 1 1/2 teaspoons), 1
teaspoon, 1/2 teaspoon, 1/4 teaspoon and 1/8 teaspoon.
Hope everyone has a nice weekend.
    Jeanne