From: Cookinginthedark [mailto:cookinginthedark-boun...@acbradio.org] On Behalf
Of Teresa Mullen via Cookinginthedark
Sent: Sunday, April 05, 2020 11:28 AM
To: cookinginthedark@acbradio.org
Cc: Teresa Mullen
Subject: Re: [CnD] Sugar’s Tamale Pie

Hello sugar thank you so much for the recipe, I have not made it yet will
soon, I’ve also heard some of these other recipes and they all sound good
right now especially for this weather where I Matt I moved to Indiana as of
February and it is a bit chilly, no pun intended it is perfect for chili
LOL thanks again in advance

sincerely,
teresa mullen