NORWEGIAN SUGARED NUTS

1 egg white

1 1/2 tsp. water

3 c. salted mixed nuts

1 c. sugar mixed with 1/2 tsp. cinnamon

Combine egg white and water and beat slightly. Add nuts and coat well. Stir the
combined sugar and cinnamon mixture into the nut mixture. Arrange in one layer
on WELL GREASED brown paper on a jelly roll pan. Bake 25 to 30 minutes at 350F,
stirring once or twice during baking. Remove from paper when cool.

"If we could look into each other's hearts and understand the unique challenges
each of us faces, I think we would treat each other much more gently, with more
love, patience, tolerance, and care."

🙏 I appreciate your friendship/support at:

-Sugar 😘