The best coffee I ever drank came from a percolator before Mr. Coffee
was marketed.  The next best I drink now is from a french press.  The
pour over method I tried a few times and I consider that worse than the
French Press, and drip from Mr. Coffee would be worse than pour over
with all instant coffee worse than drip coffee.  I drink coffee for the
cafiene and the flavor and if it hasn't got both, I'll drink the tea.