Sounds awesome, and with no baking powder??
Thank you, Penny.

-----Original Message-----
From: Cookinginthedark [mailto:cookinginthedark-boun...@acbradio.org] On Behalf
Of Penny Reeder via Cookinginthedark
Sent: Saturday, November 28, 2020 10:17 PM
To: wohlg...@gmail.com; Cooking in the Dark
Cc: Penny Reeder
Subject: Re: [CnD] waffle recipes

Here’s a delicious batter that you can use for either waffles or pancakes. It
is not inexpensive, as it uses 6 eggs, as well as cottage cheese, but the
waffles are so delicious! The first time i made these, my husband and i hadn’t
been married for very long. We had received a waffle maker for Christmas and
invited my two aunts for dinner. We nade bacon and waffles. We loved the
waffles so much that, when we finished the first batch of waffles, my husband
drove to the grocery store and bought another dozen eggs so we could make more!
Cottage Cheese Waffles: in blender container, combine  6 eggs, 1 cup cottage
cheese, 1/2 cup flour, 1/2 tsp. Salt, 1/4 cup canola oil, 1/4 cup milk, and a
tsp. Of vanilla extract. Blend until smooth. Then pour onto preheated waffle
iron or buttered and heated griddle. Wonderful either way! If you make
pancakes, make them small, silver-dollar size! Waffles are light and delicious!
Enjoy! Penny

Sent from my iPhone