Certainly update your Coot! There was a bug in this function!

B

----- Original Message -----
From: Juergen Bosch <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Thursday, May 15, 2008 11:03 pm
Subject: Re: [COOT] NCS edits
To: [email protected]

> Hi Tom,
> 
> how about updating your software to a more current version of Coot ?
> Here you can find current versions of Coot:
> http://www.ysbl.york.ac.uk/~emsley/software/binaries/nightlies/pre-
> release/
> Juergen
> 
> Tom wrote:
> 
> >I'm refining a structure with 20x2 molecules in the AU. I'm trying 
> to apply
> >multiple edits in coot (version 0.1.3). I only get the edits from 
> chain A to
> >transfer to chain B (-> failed the other 18 chains) using 
> >(copy-residue-range-from-ncs-master-to-others 0 "A" 3 15)
> >All residues are in the othe chains, Any suggestions? 
> >By the way, what does the 0 stand for?
> >  
> >
> >Thanks
> >
> >  
> >
> 
> 
> -- 
> Jürgen Bosch
> University of Washington
> Dept. of Biochemistry, K-426
> 1705 NE Pacific Street
> Seattle, WA 98195
> Box 357742
> Phone:          +1-206-616-4510
> FAX:         +1-206-685-7002
> Web:     http://faculty.washington.edu/jbosch
>

Reply via email to