Yes, updating is a good idea. However, to answer the second point, the '0' in the function specifies which molecule to apply the change to. All molecules read into coot are assigned a numeric ID based on the order in which they were read in. You can easily find the numeric ID for your molecule of interest by using the 'Display Manager' (hint: type <F7> for easy access). If you look at the list of 'Molecules', their associated IDs are the left-hand most column (immediately left of the file name).
Stephen On 5/15/08, Tom <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > I'm refining a structure with 20x2 molecules in the AU. I'm trying to apply > multiple edits in coot (version 0.1.3). I only get the edits from chain A to > transfer to chain B (-> failed the other 18 chains) using > (copy-residue-range-from-ncs-master-to-others 0 "A" 3 15) > All residues are in the othe chains, Any suggestions? > By the way, what does the 0 stand for? > > Thanks > -- Dr Stephen Graham Nuffield Medical Fellow Division of Structural Biology Wellcome Trust Centre for Human Genetics Roosevelt Drive Oxford OX3 7BN United Kingdom Phone: +44 1865 287 549
