Sorry, they keep changing the tarball and checksum. Looks like it happened again after I gave up and went to bed.

You can look here to see the most recent changes and my comments are logged:
http://fink.cvs.sourceforge.net/fink/dists/10.4/unstable/main/finkinfo/sci/coot.info?view=log

I wonder if they will hold me to the last one?

I'll fix it if they promise not to change it. Otherwise I will only update coot in fink to the N-1 version


On May 18, 2008, at 1:57 AM, Miguel Ortiz-Lombardía wrote:

Dear Bill,

I think the latest package of coot went wrong. Its size is much smaller than it usually is resulting in a md5 checksum failure. Or so I think. This is
the error I get when updating:

curl --connect-timeout 30 -f -L -A 'fink/0.28.2' -O
http://www.ysbl.york.ac.uk/\~emsley/software/pre-release/coot-0.5- pre-1-revision-1033.tar.gz
 % Total    % Received % Xferd  Average Speed   Time    Time     Time
Current
                                Dload  Upload   Total   Spent    Left
Speed
100 6760k 100 6760k 0 0 303k 0 0:00:22 0:00:22 --:--:--
246k
The checksum of the file is incorrect. The most likely cause for this is a
corrupted or incomplete download
Expected: 257ee386c46b85544d370632b1256cb1
Actual: MD5(2be9a087a733136bffb65c92042205a4)
       SHA1(ef988fad3cd8019a72295e8795995c2c20ee2b5c)
Downloading the file "coot-0.5-pre-1-revision-1033.tar.gz" failed.

Cheers,


Miguel
--
http://www.pangea.org/mol/spip.php?rubrique2
~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Je suis de la mauvaise herbe,
Braves gens, braves gens,
Je pousse en liberté
Dans les jardins mal fréquentés!
Georges Brassens

Reply via email to