I've patched the coot 0.4.1 in fink stable to fix the refmac problem. In unstable there is a recent (less than week old) version of the 0.5 prerelease.
I've compiled these on 10.4 and 10.5 and the ones compiled on 10.4 will run on 10.5, but not vice versa. You can install my precompiled versions (fink or stand-alone) following these directions: http://xanana.ucsc.edu/xtal/wiki/index.php/Installing_Coot_on_OS_X On Thu, May 22, 2008 8:40 am, Giles Robertson wrote: > Dear Paul and Bill, > > Was there any progress on fixing the refmac issue with 0.4.1? Or is there > a version of 0.5 that works > on os 10.4. Should I really just hassle my local IT man until he lets me > install os 10.5. Sorry for > hassling you folks instead... > > Great program by the way! > > > Best wishes, > > Giles > William G. Scott Contact info: http://chemistry.ucsc.edu/~wgscott/
