jenny flower wrote:
Hello,

I have 4 chains in my pdb, I SSM chain B,C,D to chain A. If I refined chain A, can regenerate a pdb with whole 4 chains from refined chain A, by applying SSM matrix? I see Xterm window show SSM matrix when I do SSM, but somewhere a log file contain this matrix information also?

Dear Qing/Jenny Flower,

When you say "I refined chain A", I am presuming that you mean that you have done some model building using Coot. You then want to apply the edits that you have made each of the chains in your model (applying the NCS transformations as necessary):

You should read the user manual, section 5.27 Applying NCS Edits:

http://www.ysbl.york.ac.uk/~emsley/coot/doc/chapters/user-manual_5.html#SEC134

In your case it seems that you want this function:

(copy-from-ncs-master-to-others imol master-chain-id)

HTH,