Pierre Aller wrote:
On Apr 7, 2009, at 2:37 PM, William G. Scott wrote:

Looks like you might be mutating into RNA (hence the non-canonical little r). But that is ok. RNA is inherently more interesting.

On Apr 7, 2009, at 10:48 AM, Pierre Aller wrote:

Hi all,

I am using the last version of coot on mac OS X. I tried to mutate some nucleic acids and I encounter some problems.
It works fine for everything except for a mutation toward a Thymine.
I got this error message:
This should never happen - badness in get_standard_residue_instance, we selected 0 residues looking for residues of type :Tr: Oops - can't find standard residue for type Tr

Hi Pierre,

Thanks.

As of revision 1965, I believe that this issue is fixed (it was a typo in the generation of the canonical base name (it checked for RNA twice)).

Regards,