Hi folks:

Does anyone use my pre-compiled version of coot for OS X 10.6 anymore?  (This
would be either the 10.6 stand-alone or the fink debian distribution)?

Fink has discontinued support for 10.6, and I only have the one mac mini in my
lab running it, so at some point the end is inevitable.

(My personal, irrelevant opinion was that 10.6.8 was the best version of OS X
and it has been in decline ever since.)

Also, we made a lot of small changes recently in the 10.7-10.9 coot fink dist
and the 10.9 stand-alone packages, so please let me know if there is any
weirdness.

All the best,

Bill

William G. Scott