On 06/04/2022 22:01, David Briggs wrote:
Hi Charles and Paul,

Yes, thank you Charles,

This installer worked exactly as advertised for my Intel MBP.

Good to know.

One bug I've come across that I've not seen reported elsewhere is that when dragging atoms when RSR has been activated, as well as dragging the atoms, the model still rotates.

On a Mac it does (did) - I had a MacBook Pro for testing and was using the trackpad, so I didn't know how to use "right-mouse" drag so I mapped view rotation to left-mouse also.

Fixed in 7fb49cdab1493c9b0b934802331def2cc64e9771

Thank you for this Paul - I think the HUD is a great idea

I will make a video for this, but briefly the HUD bar are clickable, the lower grey bar in the NBC HUD bars means "contributing to the target function but not in the refining set of residues" and the pink lower bar means "the active residue/the residue at the center of the screen"

and the depth blur looks so so good.

:-) Inspired by Oliver Clarke's twitter.

I think it will be useful if you want to make a image that highlights a particular residue or ligand. I turn the strength up to 6, then set the depth, then turn down the strength to 1 or so.

Paul.