I got the  info that the GA   of  Windows Server 2019 has build number   17763
.
Should I update the webrev to check this build number (would mean we do not
detect the preview as Windows Server 2019) ,  or keep  it the way it is ?

Current webrev :

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~mbaesken/webrevs/8211106.0/webrev/

Best regards, Matthias