On 16/01/2019 09:07, Baesken, Matthias wrote:
Hi Alan,   I thought   having UNIX+Windows  code in this case together at one
place  would be okay .
However, if you prefer separating it,   should I put it here ?

src/java.base/windows/native/libjli/java_md.c

Or do you have a better suggestion ?

With a few exceptions, the Windows specific code for jli.dll is in src/java.base/windows/native/libji so if it's not too difficult then I think that should be location for the Windows long path support. It's might be parse_manifest_md.c rather than java_md.c as the latter is the platform specific code to go with launcher code in java.c.

-Alan